Facial masks and scrubs are useful for oily skin for both men and women. From this you get free from the wrinkles, acne, oil skin, dark skin etc. with the help of different things which are easily available at home anyone get free from the oily skin these things are lemon, baking soda, straw berry, honey, papaya and much more.
With some few items of kitchen pantry, anyone can lash up with some well-organized face scrubs which are made at home without any chemicals and toxic substances instead of artificial scrubs for face. You can use your own homemade scrub which is used for face.
I would like to tell you some easy and simple tips of homemade face scrubs for oily skin without adding any chemical in it.
1. Exfoliating face scrub for the oily skin
Using honey, olive oil and brown sugar, use this scrub which helps to exfoliate the face, and gives a fresh glow to your face. The exfoliating scrub for face that absorbs the excess of sebum on your skin and moisturizes your oily skin. It eradicates all the dead cells from your skin and eliminates unsightly the skin peeling, common with the acne.
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- One teaspoon of honey
- One table spoon of brown sugar
- Add the olive oil, brown sugar and honey in to a small vessel as well as use the spoon to stir it.
- Using your fingertips slowly rub all the mixture on your full face and move your fingers in the spherical motion.
- Apply this scrub for two minutes and wash your face with the warm water until the scrub remove completely from your face and neck. Now squish the face with icy water to close all the pores from your face skin. Then dry your face with a napkin or towel.
2. Cleansing the face scrub
To avoid from acne, you want to cleanse all your face deeply to get free from the germs, dirt, pollution and grime stuck into your face pores. This scrub includes three ingredients: yogurt, oatmeal and honey and these ingredients are very powerful for fighting with acne and it is best to remove pores from your skin.
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 table spoon of oatmeal
- First mix all materials in a little bowl.
- Clean your finger tips and with the help of tips you can apply this mixture slowly on your face in a spherical motion, you can start this mixture from your chin and end with forehead.
- Apply this scrub on your face for two minutes and remove it with the warm water. Squish the icy water on your whole face completely that helps in closing all the pores from your face. After that, dry your face with soft napkin and towel.
3. Moisturizing the face scrub for your oily skin
The moisturizing scrub for face that works miracles for those who have oily skin! This scrub includes simply three ingredients; lemon juice, baking soda and honey. As baking soda is one of the best cleansers that get rid from the oily skin as well as from pollution and dirt. The honey has the properties of anti-bacteria that are useful for fighting against acne whereas lemon is best for controlling the oil from face.
- One table spoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- Add all the above material in a bowl and mix it with the help of spoon.
- First clean your fingertips with water and rub all the mixture on your face properly in a spherical motion.
- Leave this scrub on your face for two to three minutes and then rinse your face with the warm water. After that dry your face with soft napkin or towel.